GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice: Cannabis Extraction
GMP Cannabis Extraction uses Good Manufacturing Practice to ensure quality, safety and consistency of cannabis extracts.
Cannabis Extraction uses proven food grade and pharmaceutical extraction processes such as Supercritical CO2 Extraction, Ethanol Extraction to produce standardised cannabis extracts.
To ensure consistent quality, a reliable extraction feedstock such as GAP Medical Cannabis flower or standardised GMP Herbal Cannabis APIs is required.
Cannabis extraction produces GMP Cannabis Oil which can be further processed for to produce GMP Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) or following GMP Final Product Manufacture to produce finished cannabis medicines for sale to patients.Medical Cannabis GxP: Good Practices for Medical Cannabis
- GAP: Good Agricultural Practice: Propagation and Cultivation
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice: Processing Herbal Product into Medicines
- GDP: Good Distribution Practice: Sales, Brokerage and Distribution
- GCP: Good Clinical Practice: Prescribing and Clinical Trials
- GLP: Good Laboratory Practice: Clinical Testing and Analytic Testing (Also covered by ISO)
- Rhizo Sciences Quality Statement for Medical Cannabis