GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice: Final Product Manufacture
Good Manufacturing Practice for Final Product Manufacture is the quality management and production system designed to ensure quality and consistency of cannabis-derived medicines.
GMP Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients are blended together with excipients following precise formulation standards into final product forms to be packed into individual containers or doses (such as bottles of tinctures, tablets, capsules etc). These final product forms can then be labeled, packaged, packed and distributed to wholesalers and retailers. Testing throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency of finished medicines.
- GAP: Good Agricultural Practice: Propagation and Cultivation
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice: Processing Herbal Product into Medicines
- GDP: Good Distribution Practice: Sales, Brokerage and Distribution
- GCP: Good Clinical Practice: Prescribing and Clinical Trials
- GLP: Good Laboratory Practice: Clinical Testing and Analytic Testing (Also covered by ISO)
- Rhizo Sciences Quality Statement for Medical Cannabis