THCV Oil 1g

$165.00

Available on backorder

THCV oil refined hemp extract

96% Total Tetrahydrocannabivarin THCV

96+% Pure THCV (tetrahydrocannabivarin) oil containing 83% D8 THCV and 13% D9 THCV with total cannabinoids over 96%
Free of Delta 9 THC. Processed and packaged in a GMP certified facility.
***Note there is a 3-4 week wait on THCV oil
0000000171199

Available on backorder

Description

THCV oil refined hemp extract

96% Total Tetrahydrocannabivarin THCV

96+% Pure THCV (tetrahydrocannabivarin) oil containing 83% D8 THCV and 13% D9 THCV with total cannabinoids over 96%
Free of Delta 9 THC. Processed and packaged in a GMP certified facility.
***Note there is a 3-4 week wait on THCV oil

Additional information

Weight3 oz
Dimensions3 × 4 × 5 in

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.